The Tourism and Hospitality Industry is a broad category of fields within the service industry that includes Travel, lodging, food, event planning, theme parks, cruise line etc it offers a dynamic world that is exciting as well as financially rewarding. Tourism and hospitality Industry in India has immense potential considering the rich cultural and historical heritage, diverse ecology and natural beauty spread across the country. Its one of the world’s fastest growing industries in the country. According to the World Travel & Tourism Council, the hospitality and tourism sector employs more than 235 million people worldwide! A wide range of job and career opportunities are available where you can quickly progress to supervisory or management positions.
JOB AVENUES IN THE TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY SECTOR
- Hotels /motels / Restaurants & resorts
- Travel agencies
- Tour companies
- Tourist attractions
- Leisure, recreation and sport
- Cultural industries
- A multibillion dollar Cruise Industry
- Entertainment, Recreation and Leisure Industry.
- Travel and Tourism Organizations like WTO, IATA, IATO etc as well as Travel Media and Research Organizations
- Tour Planners, Tour Escorts, Publicity and Reservation Specialists, Transport Co-coordinators etc.
- Airlines & major Travel & Tourism Industry employers, offering host of Jobs in various sectors like:
- Reservation Agents, Flight Attendants, Flight catering etc.
For Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Management-Toronto Campus,   Lambton College,   Canada
- PG Diploma in Hospitality Management,   Dimensions International College,   Singapore
- International Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management,   Informatics Academy,   Singapore
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management,   FTMS Global Academy,   Singapore
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management(International intake),   Lambton College,   Canada
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management,   Business and Hotel Management School ,BHMS,   Switzerland
- Diploma In Professional Cookery,   Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki , WIIT,   New Zealand
- BA (Hons) Hospitality Management,   University of West London,   UK
- International Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management,   Informatics Academy,   Singapore
- Hospitality Management - Hotel and Resort (Co-op),   Georgian College,   Canada
Few Countries Offering Hospitality/Tourism Courses